t-shirt printing-Abstract inspired T-Shirt,custom t-shirts,t-shirt printing,t-shirt design,t-shirt printer,screen printing,t-shirt screen printing
This is a new fashionable design from the Assault team. That is a T-shirt design team. So there are so many T-shirt designs in this team and so many T-shirt designers. I really like this one. Whole blue color tone represents my current mood.
John Staniforth took on the challenge to bring this entire design to life. And this is the final product which I’m proud to say is some of our best work yet. 90% of the design work came from Stani’s mind, and the other 10% was myself adding color and a few other elements to, “take it to the next level.”
This Orwellian design’s focus is on the subject of totalitarian rule; rule brought about through the tyrannical control of thoughts, beliefs and ideals. By censoring and controlling the doctrine of which people live by, through the constant barrage of the oppressive propaganda machine, power is taken from the outreaching open hands of the many and tightly grasped by the clinching fists of the elitist few. Through surveillance, censorship, fear of random violence, fear of torture, fear of nuclear war and death, freedom becomes not only an unspeakable word but an unthinkable and unobtainable ideal.
This design was created using to print on T-shirt. There are three kind of printing methods, we always use the digital T-shirt printer to do printing for us. As its convenient and good effect. We’ve created using our custom Photoshop brush tutorial. Custom T-shirt is favored by public. Perhaps next is the T-shirt printer.